|Tourist||Maximum 30 days||AED 280||Yes, for an additional 30 days at AED 710|
|Visit||Maximum 90 days||AED 1,160||Non-extendable|
- The above visa types apply for family members and near relatives of UAE residents only.
- Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval.
- All visa types are valid for 59 days from the date of issue.
Applying for a visa
The sponsor in the UAE can apply at the Emirates ticketing counters located in:
- dnata Travel Centre (Sheikh Zayed Road).
- Old Emirates Headquarters building in Deira, near Clock Tower roundabout.
Alternatively, you can contact other offices in Dubai (04 2144444) for further information.
Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Khalid Al Nahyan Building, Mezzanine Floor, Corniche Street (02 6911777).
Al Ain, Emirates Commercial Complex, Shop 31, Mezzanine floor, Khalifa Street (03 7062100).
Sharjah, Al Soor Building, Emirates office (06 5690759).
Please ensure all of the following documents are submitted:
- Applicant’s colour photograph.
- Applicant's passport copy. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Original application form (available at all Emirates Travel Hubs) in Arabic or English – based on the applicant’s nationality, with addresses and contact numbers at both their originating country and in Dubai. Download the English or Arabic application form here.
- Sponsor’s passport copy with UAE residence visa page copy.
- Sponsor’s labour contract and service letter.
- Sponsor’s trade license copy if self employed.
- Copy of Emirates ticket issued in the UAE only.
- A refundable cash deposit of AED 1000 for each passport (applicable to Visit and 96-hour Visa only).
- The visa fees must be paid upon application.
- The passenger must travel to and from Dubai on Emirates only, and the ticket must be purchased prior to application for the visa.
- The ticket is non-refundable if the visa has been issued and utilized.
- Visa processing time: 3 to 4 working days.