There are three ways to apply for your UAE visa:
- You can apply online through our Manage a Booking tool after booking your Emirates flight
- Via your local Emirates office in your country of residence
- Through our partners in selected countries worldwide listed
If you have a family member or near relative who is a UAE resident, they can apply for a visa on your behalf. Please note that this service is only available to residents of the UAE: for more information please see details on the UAE site here.
There are three types of visas available
|96-hour||96 hours from arrival date
||Approximately USD 55||Non-extendable|
|Tourist - short term||30 days from arrival date||Approximately USD 90||Non-extendable|
|Tourist - long term||90 days from arrival date||Approximately USD 220||Non-extendable|
Please ensure all of the following documents are submitted:
- Applicant’s colour photograph.
- Applicant's passport copy. The passport must be valid for at least six months.
- Original application form (available at all Emirates Travel Hubs) in Arabic or English – based on the applicant’s nationality, with addresses and contact numbers at both their originating country and in Dubai. Download the English or Arabic application form here.
- Copy of Emirates ticket.
There might be additional documents required depending on your country of residence. Please visit our Visa Requirements page for more information.
Rules and Conditions
- The visa fees must be paid upon application.
- The passenger must travel to and from Dubai on Emirates only.
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- The ticket is non-refundable if the visa has been issued and utilised.
- Visa processing time is approximately three to four working days.
- Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval.
- All visa types are valid for 59 days from the date of issue.