If you haven't earned enough Miles to achieve the reward of your choice, or you’d like to give Miles to a fellow Emirates Skywards member as a gift, you can purchase them online by logging in and going to the My Account section. Miles can also be purchased through your nearest Emirates Contact Centre.
- You can buy a minimum of 2,000 and a maximum of 25,000 Skywards Miles every year, priced at USD 40 for every 1,000 miles.
- The limit for purchasing Miles is 25,000 Miles per calendar year.
- Please note that Miles cannot be purchased for a member who has already bought 25,000 Miles themselves, or had 25,000 Miles bought for them by another member in the same calendar year.
- Purchased Miles are credited to your account or the recipient’s account immediately and are non-refundable.
- Tier Miles cannot be purchased.
- An earning activity (e.g. an Emirates flight or partner transaction) must show in your account before you can buy Miles for yourself.
- An earning activity (e.g. an Emirates flight or partner transaction) must show in a recipient’s account before you can buy Miles for them.
Was this answer helpful? Yes / No
Thank you for your feedback.