These booking terms and conditions govern your booking. Where Emirates books a hotel or other ground services in its capacity as agent for a third party supplier, your contract for that accommodation or service will be subject to the relevant supplier’s terms and conditions which could limit or exclude liability to you.
No contract will come into existence until we accept your request for a booking and receive full payment in cleared funds.
When you submit your request for a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept (and do accept) these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and all persons covered by your booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information given to you in connection with this booking by us or any third party supplier is passed on to everyone on whose behalf you are making, or have made, the booking.
If you are making a booking for more than one person, you are responsible for all payments due from every person for whom that booking is made.
All the featured hotels and services are subject to availability.
Validity of Prices
All prices featured are:
- Valid from 20th January to 20th February 2011.
- for packages booked for a minimum of 3 nights.* All stays must begin and end within the validity of the offer i.e. 20th January to 20th February 2011, both days inclusive.
- Based on tariffs submitted by hotels and other third party suppliers and on exchange rates current at the time of publising. Until payment for the booking has been received in full in cleared funds, prices are subject to change without notice.
- Per person in US dollars and are subject to currency fluctuations
The prices provided in each validity period are only applicable for stays that begin and end within the same period. For stays that overlap into the next validity period, please contact your travel agent and/or your local Emirates office to determine the accurate price.
- Stay 4 nights for the price of 3 nights on meal plan booked.*
- Airport (landside) assistance upon arrival at Dubai International Airport.
- Arabian Adventures welcome pack.
- 4 nights' accommodation with buffet breakfast*, meet and assist on arrival at Dubai International Airport.
- Dubai Marriott – The Harbour and Suites is on room only basis*
- Return transfers from airport to hotel by private car (except for apartments where transfers can be additionally requested for at a cost)
- Skywards members earn 20% Bonus Skywards Miles on booking a minimum 3 nights’ DSF 2011 package
Prices do not include airfares, airport taxes, visa fees, sales taxes, exit charges levied by local authorities, custom duties, excess baggage charges, porterage, personal and baggage insurance, laundry, meals and all other expense not specifically listed in here. Use of facilities at some hotels such as health centre, business centre, spa, etc. may be subject to a fee and you are advised to check with the hotels prior to use. Optional attractions and tours are payable directly.
Children and Infants Policy
Hotels that permit two children under 12 years of age with ONE free rollaway bed provided:
- Al Bustan Rotana Hotel
- Premier Inn Dubai International Airport
- Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Four Points By Sheraton Downtown Dubai
- The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
- Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
Hotels that permit two children below 12 years of age with EXISTING one sofa bed only:
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Mina A Salam, Madinat Jumeirah
Hotels that permit one child below 12 years of age with EXISTING bedding only:
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
- The Address Dubai Marina
- Grand Hyatt Dubai
- Al Manzil Hotel
- Qamardeen Hotel
- Marco Polo Hotel
- The Fairmont Dubai
- Highland City Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road
Hotels that permit two children under 12 years of age with EXISTING bedding only:
- Shangri-La Hotel Dubai
- Raffles Dubai
- Taj Palace Hotel Dubai
Hotels that permit two children under 5 years of age with EXISTING bedding only:
- Traders Hotel Dubai, By Shangri-La
Hotels that permit two children under 6 years of age with EXISTING bedding only:
- Towers Rotana Hotel Dubai
Hotels that permit one child under 12 years with ONE free rollaway bed provided:
- Park Hyatt Dubai
- The Palace - The Old Town
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Occupancy Details at Hotel Apartments:
Maximum number of persons accommodated (adults and children) in an apartment:
Dubai Marriott - The Harbour Hotel and Suites
2 bedroom suite - 4 adults, 1 child below 12 years of age and 1 infant. Extra bed is not provided for the child.
1 bedroom apartment - 3 adults or 2 adults, 1 child below 12 years of age and 1 infant. Extra bed is not provided for the child.
Bookings can be made through your travel agent or any Emirates office. Once you have confirmed and paid for your flight, to book a Dubai Shopping Festival stay all you have to do is simply select your hotel from the options in the our website. In case of unavailability of your choice of hotel we will offer a suitable alternative. Bookings must be made prior to your departure for Dubai though booking well in advance is recommended. Full payment is mandatory at the time of booking.
- may be booked by any passenger travelling with Emirates both to and from Dubai
- may be booked on either the inbound or the outbound sectors, or both
- must be booked in advance
- must be fully paid for at the time of booking
- cannot be purchased on arrival in the UAE
- must be continuous and
- cannot be utilised by groups of more than 10 persons travelling together.
Passengers are advised to purchase suitable insurance cover (medical, repatriation etc.). Insurance packages are available through Emirates Holidays. Please request at the time of booking.
Normal fare conditions apply, with the exception that any stopover restriction in Dubai will only be waived when sold in conjunction with a Dubai Shopping Festival stay.
Only room types offered are available within the Dubai Shopping Festival offer.
Check-in time is 1500 hours and check-out time is 1200 hours for most hotels. Hotels reserve the right to charge for periods when the room is occupied before check-in time or after check-out time. It is therefore recommended that you keep in mind your early arrival or late check-out requirements when booking the number of nights. Extra nights may be booked.
Note: Due to construction and maintenance work in and around some of the featured hotels, you may experience some disturbance. We regret the inconvenience caused.
Alterations / Cancellations / Refunds
- For cancellations and amendments received outside 3 working days of arrival in Dubai, a handling fee applies.
- For amendments, cancellations and/or no-show received within 3 working days of arrival to Dubai, 100% non refundable charges apply.
- All visas are non refundable without exception.
- Partially utilised services are non refundable without exception.
- Requests for refunds will only be considered if submitted in writing within three months of the date on which the reservation was made.
Emirates liability to you
Where Emirates sells to you services provided by a third party in its capacity as an authorised agent of such third party or acts as an agent on behalf of any third party supplier, it is not responsible for negligent acts or omissions of such suppliers, their employees, agents or representatives, nor for any deficiency in the service provided and, in particular, Emirates has no liability for loss, personal injury or death however incurred unless such loss, personal injury or death is caused solely by Emirates’ negligence.
As an international carrier Emirates is subject to international conventions which govern and may limit Emirates’ liability to you in respect of compensation for death or personal injury, loss of, or damage to, your baggage and for delay. The limitations of liability are contained in your ticket and form a part of the terms and conditions which govern your carriage by air with Emirates. You acknowledge that the terms and conditions which govern your carriage by air, including limits on liability imposed by applicable international conventions, shall be deemed to be included by reference into this contract.
Emirates reserves the right to cancel or change any Dubai Shopping Festival service and is unable to accept any responsibility for loss, damage or expense due to unusual, unforeseeable events beyond Emirates’ reasonable control, the consequences of which could not be avoided even if all due care had been exercised, including but not limited to delays or changes in schedules, technical or maintenance problems, hotel overbooking or defaults, sickness, adverse weather conditions, natural or industrial disasters, war, terrorist activity, quarantine or other causes. You accept full responsibility for any such loss, damage or expense.
All information is correct at the time of publishing. Details and regulations are subject to change. Please note that this programme may not be available for sale in some countries, as restrictions may apply. Please contact your local Emirates office for further information.