All Emirates flights to and from Kiev, Ukraine are operating as scheduled.
Emirates passengers who wish to rebook their flight should contact their local Emirates office and check the status of their flight below, where information is updated every five minutes.
Emirates Flights to Damascus, Syria
Emirates has, with immediate effect, suspended its daily EK913 and EK914 services to/from Damascus until further notice. Emirates apologises for any inconvenience caused to its customers, however the safety of our passengers and crew is of the highest priority and will not be compromised.
Passengers holding tickets to/from Damascus are advised to contact their local Emirates office and check the status of their flight below, where information is updated every five minutes.
Kiev Rebooking and Cancellation Terms & Conditions
The following options are available to Emirates passengers holding tickets issued on/before 02 March 2014 to travel from/to Kiev during 02 – 31 March 2014, inclusive and who now wish to alter their travel plans due to the prevailing situation in the country.
As this situation is beyond the control of Emirates, liability towards our passengers is limited in accordance with Emirates’ Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage. Additionally passengers are advised to contact their travel insurers.
- Rebooking, re-issue and cancellation charges shall be waived for passengers booked to travel from 2nd March 2014 to 31st March 2014 inclusive.
- Rebooking shall be made onto an available flight to the same destination for travel on/before 15th April 2014 and in the same booking class. This will be at no additional cost to the passenger and if required, the validity of the ticket may be extended.
- Rebooking shall also be permitted for the return journey within a 14 day period after the original flight date in the same booking class and at no additional cost to the passenger provided the maximum stay requirement of the fare used is maintained. If required the validity of the ticket may be extended.
- Only one free of charge change shall be permitted per ticket. Any additional changes will entail the applicable change fee if any, as per the fare rule.
- Passengers who wish to cancel their trip may have their remaining coupons exchanged for an eMD/MCO (travel voucher) for future travel on Emirates or fully refunded provided there is a residual value remaining after reassessing the fare for the portion of the journey that has already been completed. Travel vouchers for future travel on Emirates will be valid for one year from date of issue.
- Skywards members who wish to refund their tickets may do so without any cancellation charges. Expired Miles will be reinstated to the members account.
- Skywards reward tickets which are unutilized or partially utilised can be rerouted to other Emirates destinations in line with commercial ticket policy at no additional cost to the member. Service fees and difference in Miles will be waived off.
The options as outlined above are; however, not available to passengers travelling on tickets issued as a part of an inclusive tour by a tour operator or travel agent. Such passengers should be requested to contact their respective tour operator or travel agent for reissue or cancellation.