- Tickets are valid on the day before your flight departure and on the day of your outbound flight, as well as on the day of your inbound arrival and on the day following your flight arrival.
- Rail & Fly passes are only valid in connection with tickets where the first leg of the journey begins in Germany and the distance between the station and the departure and arrival airport in Germany is at least 50km.
- The electronic rail ticket is not part of the Emirates flight ticket and has to be printed out separately before departure. To do so, please open the link in the email booking confirmation and follow the directions. The rail journey itinerary does not represent a valid ticket. Full tickets stating the passenger’s name, a barcode and proof of ID must be presented.
- Only one transfer is possible in Germany.
- The 2nd-class transfer applies even if using a miles upgrade to the premium class.
- Passengers can upgrade to 1st class on the train, provided they pay the relevant surcharge.
- Rail tickets cannot be booked or issued with flight tickets purchased entirely with Emirates Skywards premiums.
- Rail & Fly passes cannot be used on regional transport systems such as metros or suburban trains. You will find further information at http://www.bahn.de/p/view/index.shtml.
- “Rail & Fly” is an additional free service from Emirates. All claims to reimbursement or compensation for damages arising from train or flight delays and cancellation are excluded.
All information is correct at the time of publishing. Details are subject to change, and further Terms & Conditions may apply. This offer may not be available in some countries as restrictions may apply. Please contact your local Emirates office for further information.