Enjoy a complimentary UAE transit visa and hotel accommodation in Dubai when you book a flight from Beijing to any destination via Dubai.
This special offer is valid for bookings until 5th April 2014 on selected flights* departing from Beijing.
- Valid for travel on Emirates flight EK309 from Monday to Friday, on or before 15th April 2014.
- Valid for Emirates passengers stopping over in Dubai only.
- Offer is not valid if final destination is Dubai.
- Valid for passengers aged 21 or above.
- Valid for new bookings made on or after 12th February 2014.
Please contact us on the Emirates hotline 400 882 2380 for visa application and hotel booking within 10 working days after your ticket has been issued.
* Terms & Conditions apply.
Complimentary Chauffeur-drive service
First Class and Business Class passengers can enjoy the complimentary Chauffeur-drive service** door-to-door on their departure and arrival.
ice – information, communication, entertainment – is Emirates’ state-of-the-art, award-winning inflight personal entertainment system which has up to 1,600** channels of music, movies, games and news to choose from in all classes.
Earn even more Skywards Miles
Emirates Skywards Miles Accelerator gives you the chance to earn extra Skywards Miles when you fly on selected routes. If you are not a member, join Emirates Skywards now at no cost, and start earning Miles on your next flight, as well as with our wide range of partners.
** Complimentary Chauffeur-drive service is available in Beijing and selected destinations. Terms & conditions apply.
***Selected aircrafts only. Where ice is not available, Emirates provides personal screens in every seat in all classes, offering a choice of over 40 channels of entertainment and 18 interactive games.
Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions.
- Offer is valid for Emirates passengers travelling via Dubai.
- Valid for new booking made on or after 12th February 2014.
- Not valid for travelling to Dubai only. Separate etickets not acceptable
- Passengers in First Class or Business Class get one night accommodation in a 5-star or same level hotel, as well as a 36-hour UAE transit visa via Dubai.
- Passengers in Economy Class get one night accommodation in a 3-star or same level hotel, as well as a 36-hour UAE transit visa via Dubai.
- Ticketing must be completed on or before 5th April 2014.
- Outbound travel must be on or before 15th April 2014.
- Offer only valid for outbound travel on Emirates flight EK309.
- Not valid for flight departure on Saturday or Sunday.
- Passenger must be aged 21 years or above or accompanied by another passenger over 21 years old.
- Please contact Emirates Customer Contact Centre at least 10 working days prior to departure to arrange visa and hotel reservation. Late enquiries will not be entertained.
- Approval of visas is at the discretion of the immigration authorities. Hotel reservation is subject to availability.
- Hotel and visa will forfeit in case of any changes within 72 hours prior to departure.