Travelling with Emirates and Deutsche Bahn is easy, with great rates on rail tickets for all Emirates customers travelling to our German destinations: Munich, Düsseldorf, Hamburg and Frankfurt.
If you are starting your journey in Germany, you can enjoy complimentary travel on Deutsche Bahn to and from the airport.
How to book
Contact your travel agent or local Emirates office to book at the same time as booking your flights, or, if your flight itinerary begins in Germany and you are booking online at emirates.com, you can select the German Rail option during the online booking process.
Per adult, for return travel:
1st Class EUR 95
2nd Class EUR 49
Children under the age of 11 years travel for free.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets for travel on the rail sectors will be issued in conjunction with Emirates flight sectors on the same ticket.
- Passengers may change the coach class on the train subject to payment of the fare difference.
- The rail tickets are valid on the entire Deutsche Bahn rail network to or from any German airport.
- Rail journeys are valid on all Deutsche Bahn trains (including ICE) except Thalys, Deutsche Bahn car shipment trains and special trains.
- City Night Line and ICE Sprinter trains are subject to compulsory reservation and a supplement is charged which you can buy at any Deutsche Bahn sales outlet.
- Rail & Fly is valid for travel within Germany, on the day of arrival in Germany and on the following day. Should you wish to start your journey one day prior to your flight departure in Germany, that is possible if it was noted when you booked. The first day of validity is governed by the date shown on your ticket.