Are Business Rewards Miles credited automatically after a flight?
Business Rewards Miles are calculated at the end of each month for travel completed in that month. Miles are calculated from where your journey begins and ends. Therefore, instead of receiving Miles after each sector flown, Miles are credited to your account after each leg of your journey (outbound and inbound).
For example, on a return flight between London and Dubai:
- Travel Dubai-London on February, 27 2011: Business Rewards Miles will be credited on March 18, 2011.
- Travel London-Dubai on March 3, 2011: Business Rewards Miles will be credited on April 18, 2011.
A return flight between London and Sydney:
- Travel London-Dubai on February 27, 2011 and Dubai-Sydney on March 3, 2011: Business Rewards Miles will be credited on April 18, 2011.
- Travel Sydney-Dubai on May 4, 2011 and Dubai-London on the June 15, 2011: Business Rewards Miles will be credited on July 18, 2011.
- How do I enquire about Business Reward Miles missing from my account?
- How can I get a refund on an unused or partially unused ticket?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my online booking?