About Arabian Adventures
Since 1987, Arabian Adventures has been at the forefront of destination management, with its headquarters in Dubai, full-fledged operations in Abu Dhabi and Fujairah, and professional associates throughout the Gulf region. Arabian Adventures brings to destination management a uniquely creative and innovative approach. Clients’ needs are met with meticulous attention to detail. Delivering a total vacation experience is the Arabian Adventures team of professional, multilingual staff, backed by the company's own air-conditioned, well-maintained fleet of luxury coaches, city buses, cars, and specially equipped four-wheel-drive vehicles.
The wide variety of excursions offered by Arabian Adventures takes you on discovery routes of your choice. You can choose from enchanting dinner cruises down the Creek or journeys of exploration on the vast stretches of sand, wadis, and mountains. Special-interest activities such as deep-sea fishing, diving, and golf are all accommodated. For the first time, we are offering reduced prices for families who wish to enjoy our tours while stopping over in Dubai. Check the special children’s price column on the tour schedules table for prices valid for children aged 2 to 12.
Arabian Adventures operates seven days a week and has a 24-hour helpline.
For further information on the range of locally available tours and safaris, please call Arabian Adventures at +971 4 214 4888 or email email@example.com
November 1, 2014 to May 31, 2015, and September 1 to October 31, 2015
June 1 to August 31, 2015
- All rates are per person in US dollars and are applicable only for Dubai Stopovers bookings.
- All meals and soft drinks are included in our safaris unless otherwise stated. Please refer to individual safari descriptions for details.
- Arabian Adventures safari vehicles are long-wheelbase four-wheel drives fitted with seatbelts and air conditioning and licensed to carry up to six passengers, excluding the driver. By law, passengers must wear their seatbelts while the vehicle is in motion.
- Many Arabian Adventures vehicles are equipped with telephones to provide a constant link with other vehicles in the party as well as the safari base.
- Arabian Adventures safaris involve off-road driving through rugged country—which all adds to the excitement. However, because of the adventurous nature of the journeys and the rough terrain covered, passengers should not participate if their health or any pre-existing medical conditions (including heart ailments or back problems) may be adversely affected. For this reason, we regret we are unable to accept expectant mothers, passengers with back conditions, and passengers under 6 or over 65 years of age.
- Arabian Adventures recommends that passengers read the Safety Card held by their safari driver/guide in the vehicle before proceeding on the safari tours.
- Passengers are reminded that photography of military and some government installations is prohibited. Show respect for local customs—always ask before taking pictures of Arabs and do not photograph Arab ladies dressed in traditional attire.
- Seating on Arabian Adventures tours and safaris may not be pre-allocated. During safaris, seating for passengers within each four-wheel drive vehicle will be rotated several times.
- Operating schedules and routes of some of our tours and safaris may change during the holy month of Ramadan and the summer months.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, no entertainment is provided on the Dune Dinner Safari.
- Arabian Adventures reserves the right to cancel any tour or alter any part of the tour at our discretion.
- Guests may be asked to sign a form of indemnity for certain tours and safaris.
- Purchase of any of the products or services described in this brochure and price list is subject to the Conditions of Contract detailed on the reverse.
- Schedules, prices, routings, and information published here are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change or variation without notice.
- Pickup and drop-off for all tours and safaris is in Dubai except where specified.
- Littering is a punishable offense and guests are reminded that offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Please refrain from smoking in public areas.
- All tours, safaris, and special-interest activities listed here may also be booked on a private basis. Due to regular patrols of the UAE /Oman borders by the Omani Armed Forces, please ensure all guests carry their original passport while participating in the following scheduled tour/safaris: Secrets of the Desert, All Points East.
- Due to the location of the Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa,
and Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa, those requiring pickup/drop-off for tours will be subject to an extra supplement charge. This only applies to tours conducted by bus; Safaris operated by 4WD vehicles remain at the standard tariff prices. Arabian Adventures will send a private car to collect guests to bring them to a central location from which the tours will commence. The same will apply when dropping the guests back at the hotel after the tour, which will be priced as follows:
Additional supplement for minimum four passengers: US$20 per person supplement for return transfer by car. Should there be fewer passengers to be collected, the total supplement of US$80 will be charged.
- Arabian Adventures can assist wheelchair-bound guests only on those excursions suitable for wheelchair passengers, some of which can only be taken on a private basis; please ask for details at the time of request. Wheelchairs should be of a foldable design and guests with limited mobility should be accompanied by able-bodied companions. Guests should be advised at the time of booking that the desert camps used for the Sundowner Dune Dinner are located among the sand dunes and are not ideally suited to wheelchair-bound passengers (including the on-site washroom). However, Arabian Adventures will accept wheelchair passengers for the Sundowner Safari provided a private vehicle has been booked to take the guest and family straight to the campsite and no dune drive is involved. For pricing, please contact your local Emirates Office or Travel Agent.