In order to upgrade a flight online:
- An eticket must have been issued for each passenger travelling.
- The flight must be operated and marketed by Emirates, i.e. no codeshare flights.
- Upgrades on emirates.com can be made up to six hours before your flight departs; if there are less than six hours to go, this facility will not be available online.
- The dates and flight numbers on your eticket must match the dates and flight numbers on your booking.
- If there are multiple passengers on your booking, the online system will attempt to upgrade them all, and there may not be sufficient Miles in your account to do this. In this case, please call your nearest Emirates Contact Centre for help.
Was this answer helpful? Yes / No
Thank you for your feedback.