Enjoy the perfect blend with our Mixed Class fares to and from Europe and the United Kingdom. Choose from one of our 37 one-stop European cities via spectacular Dubai, indulging in the luxury of Business Class for the longer sector of your flight. Then enjoy our award-winning service in Economy Class onwards to and from Europe, for the shorter sector of your flight. It’s a winning combination from only AUD 5,656*. Offer ends 4th September 2014.
Mixed Class travel sectors:
|Australia to||Dubai to||Europe to||Dubai to|
|Business Class||Economy Class||Economy Class||Business Class|
Mixed Class airfares:
||To Rome||To Paris
|AUD 5,656*||AUD 5,674*||AUD 5,695*||AUD 5,784*||AUD 6,196*|
Indulge in the superior comfort of Business Class on the longer sector of your journey including the benefits of Emirates Chauffeur-drive^ service to and from your Australian departure city. Relax, dine or use the business facilities in the Emirates Lounge prior to your flight from Australia. With gourmet food and wine, up to 1,800 channels of inflight entertainment on demand, plus a generous 40kg luggage allowance, your journey with Emirates will be world class from beginning to end.
Follow the simple steps below to book online now:
Step 1: From the emirates.com/au homepage click on ‘Book a Flight’ followed by ‘Multiple destinations/Stopovers’.
Step 2: Choose your departure city (e.g. Sydney) in the ‘From’ field, then add ‘Dubai’ in the ‘To’ field, the date you wish to depart and select ‘Business’ as the cabin class.
Step 3: Click ‘Add a destination’.
Step 4: Choose your arrival destination (e.g. London) in the ‘To’ field, the date you wish to travel from Dubai and select your cabin class – ‘Economy’.
Step 5: Click ‘Add a destination’.
Step 6: Choose the date you wish to depart from Europe, the arrival city – ‘Dubai’ and the cabin class – ‘Economy’.
Step 7: Click ‘Add a destination’.
Step 8: Choose your arrival Australian city (e.g. Sydney), the date you wish to travel and cabin class – ‘Business’
Step 9: Click ‘Find Flights’.
Book now. Our Mixed Class offer ends 23:59 (AEST) on 4th September 2014, unless sold out prior.
Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions.
- Valid for Business Class and Economy Class combination travel from Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney to all 37 online Emirates destinations in Europe and the UK.
- Sales period: booking must be made on or before 4th September 2014.
- For travel commencing from 1st March 2015 until 4th August 2015.
- Prices are correct as of 20th August 2014 and are fully inclusive of ticketed taxes, surcharges and levies. Fares quoted are for departure from Perth. Final fully inclusive fare may vary depending on the date of departure, final destination, flight routing and stopovers taken.
- Travel from Australia to Dubai and vice versa is in Business Class.
- Travel from Dubai to Europe and vice versa is in Economy Class.
- Travel not permitted on Emirates flights EK407/413/420/421/435/5001/5009 or any codeshare flight.
- Bookings for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure and can only be made 11 months in advance.
- Minimum stay is not applicable.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: one free stopover permitted in each direction and additional stopovers permitted at a charge of AUD 100 per stopover.
- Fares are inclusive of fuel and security charges.
- Amendment fees apply.
- Before departure: permitted at a charge of AUD 600.
- After departure: not permitted.
- Child/infant discount: accompanying children with full paying adult, aged 2-11 years pay 90% of the adult fare. Infants under 2 years without a seat pay 10% of the adult fare. Infants with a seat pay 90% of the adult fare.
- ^Chauffeur-drive mileage restrictions apply.
- Skywards Saver Economy Miles will be earned for the entire journey.
- The fare is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- For card payments at emirates.com/au no credit card or booking fees apply.
- Further Terms & Conditions may apply.