Dubai Stopovers on Arrival start as low as USD 126.
The packages are available for sale only at the ‘Hotels & Visas for Dubai’ desk located in the arrival hall prior to Passport Control and cannot be pre-booked via an Emirates office or appointed selling agent.
Include your desired time in Dubai when booking your Emirates flights to avoid paying additional fees to change your itinerary after completing your booking. When booking online at emirates.com, this can be done by selecting 'Multiple Destinations' in our Make a Booking tool.
- A wide choice of hotels from self-catering apartments to five star luxury resorts, hotels, desert and beach properties
- 24-hour check-in/check-out at all hotels
- Accommodation in standard rooms/apartments
- All taxes and service charges
- Transfers between Dubai International Airport and hotel
- A 96 hour UAE visa*
- There is a maximum stay of 96 hours for passengers requiring visas.
- Additional Federal Government and Immigration visa fees are not included.
- If you change an existing booking to include a Dubai Stopover, additional fees and charges may apply depending on your ticket and booking class of travel. Where possible, please book your flight itinerary to include your stay in Dubai, to minimise any additional charges.
Optional services include:
- Car hire
- Tours and safaris
- Private car transfers
- A 96 hour UAE visa, subject to proof of hotel accommodation
Terms & Conditions
- Approval of visas is at the discretion of the Dubai Immigration.
- Stopovers on arrival are available to all passengers travelling to/via Dubai.
- For those requiring visas, travel must be onward to another destination. Visas for turnaround passengers will not be processed. Travel on at least one sector (either in or out of Dubai) should be on Emirates or, in the case of passengers originating from points where Emirates does not operate, on an airline with which Emirates has a special agreement.
- The offer is available to all passengers on-arrival and is combinable with all fares and not restricted to any specific class of travel.
- Supplement rates may apply during exhibitions/events in Dubai.