This promotion is brought to you by Emirates, Emirates Group Headquarters, P O Box 686, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (“Emirates”) on behalf of itself and of Tourism Victoria of Australia, GPO Box 2219T, Melbourne VIC 3001, Australia (“Tourism Victoria”).
By entering the promotion set out below (the "Promotion") you guarantee that you have the authority to accept (and do accept) these terms and conditions (the "Rules”).
In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Promotion, Emirates’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
The Promotion commences at 00:01 UAE on 22nd January 2012 and closes at 23:59 UAE on 25th February 2012 (the “Promotion Period”).
- You must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age and a resident of UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar or Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in order to be eligible to enter the Promotion ("Qualifying Entrant").
- Employees of Emirates and of Tourism Victoria and/or their immediate family are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister.
Rules of Entry
- Qualifying Entrants who purchase an Emirates ticket to any destination on the Emirates network during the Promotion Period via the Emirates website located at http://www.emirates.com and travel (outbound) on or before 30th June 2012 will receive a qualifying ticket (the “Qualifying Ticket”).
- All Qualifying Tickets will be automatically entered into a prize draw to be run pursuant to these Rules.
- The draw will take place on 28th February 2012 at Emirates Group Headquarters in Dubai. One (1) prize winner will be selected at random (the “Winner”).
- The Winner will be notified by Emirates via email and/or telephone within two (2) working days of the draw using the contact details provided at the time of booking. The Winner must respond within one week of the date of the email.
- Emirates reserves the right to require the Winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency in a form satisfactory to Emirates in its sole discretion prior to awarding the Prize.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible for the Prize, or fails to claim the Prize voucher or collect the airline tickets within the time periods specified by Emirates, he/she will forfeit the Prize and Emirates will be entitled to award the Prize to a back-up winner.
The Winner will receive:
- Two (2) Economy Class return tickets from the nearest Emirates online point of origin to Melbourne, Australia.
- Four (4) Nights Hotel accommodation in Melbourne* at the Crown Towers. Includes one double room, breakfast for two and hotel taxes only.
- Three Excursions in Victoria*.
- Phillip Island Tour, Great Ocean Road Tour and Hidden Secrets Tour.
*Hotel and excursions are provided by Tourism Victoria.
Use of the Prize is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Winner and his/her companion must travel together to / from the same point of origin and return.
- Tickets must be issued on or before 22nd March 2012 and outbound travel must commence on or before 30th June 2012.
- Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking and to any blackout periods.
- Tickets are valid for travel on Emirates services only, over the specified routing and in the stated class of travel. Tickets are non re-routable, non-transferable, non-endorsable and cannot be exchanged for cash. All bookings must be coordinated and booked by the Winner through Emirates.
- The Prize cannot be taken in conjunction with any other Emirates offer. Emirates Skywards Miles or other Skywards benefits cannot be accrued on Prize tickets.
- Tickets are issued subject to Emirates’ Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage and Conditions of Contract, copies of which can be downloaded from http://www.emirates.com/ae.
- The Winner is responsible for obtaining and maintaining valid travel documents and visas for Australia.
- Airport and other taxes, transfers, excess baggage, travel insurance, spending money, meals and tips and other personal expenses are not included in the Prize.
- Emirates collects Qualifying Entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to Tourism Victoria and to third parties rendering services in relation to the Promotion.
- All entries become the property of Emirates. Qualifying Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct their personal information to Emirates.
- Emirates will not be liable for any claims, demands, suits, judgments, damages, losses, costs and expenses arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or the Prize. This exclusion does not cover liability for death or bodily injury caused solely by Emirates’ negligence or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Emirates accept no liability (and excludes all liability) for any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings or for special, direct, indirect or consequential loss of any nature howsoever arising.
- Emirates will not be liable to perform any of its obligations under these Rules where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Any Rules which are held to be invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall whenever allowed by the context be deemed to be replaced by such valid and enforceable terms and conditions whose contents are as close as permissible to those of the invalid or unenforceable Rules.
- Participation in this Promotion is void in any country in which it is prohibited or otherwise rendered void by any applicable law or regulation. Emirates makes no representation or warranty that the Promotion is permitted by law in any particular country.
- These Rules are governed by the laws of and applicable in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
If you have any questions regarding this Promotion please contact email@example.com.